We are accepting bank transfers to reduce contamination with money.
As a member of Safe Local Trades, I want to reassure you that we are Virus Aware and will be adhering to the safety guidelines as outlined by the Government.
We are committed to acting responsibly and this will include the following:
• There will be no handshaking
• We will adhere to the two-metre distance when conversing
• We will carry antibacterial wipes / antibacterial spray and will thoroughly clean surfaces, handles etc., after the job
• We will also wear disposable gloves during my/our time at your property
• If I (or any of my team) have symptoms of feeling unwell or have been asked to self-isolate, I will let you know and the appointment can be rescheduled
If you are self-isolating due to symptoms, please do let me know in advance of our appointment. In addition to the above, we do have measures in place that will include discussing the job as much as possible over the phone / facetime and once the work is underway, we would ask that you remain in a separate room.
I hope that the above reassures you.